Regional Assessor – Customer Service
Field Based (covering the South of England)
About the Company:
Our client is the world-leader in security solutions and protective services. Their blend of people, technology and knowledge protects some of the UK’s most valuable assets and they work with businesses both large and small to ensure that what is important to them is shielded from harm.
To help them continue to provide world-class services, our client is now seeking a Regional Assessor to work with their teams across the South of England from Kent to Cornwall.
As a Regional Assessor, you’ll be tasked with delivering a comprehensive, end-to-end training and development service to all employees which focuses on customer service skills.
Our client has developed an academy where they provide additional training to security personnel so that they can deliver a comprehensive, all-encompassing protective services offering to customers. You will support officers with an assessment and administrative service to facilitate their learning experience, enabling a differentiated approach and advanced customer service skills.
To be considered as a Regional Assessor, you will need:
- Considerable assessing experience (occupational or vocational)
- A proven history of working within a customer care/experience environment
- Demonstrable experience of assessing or delivering NVQ/apprenticeship style qualifications
- Proven experience in training delivery and facilitation
- A Level 3 PTLLS or CIPD equivalent qualification
- A Level 3 TAQA, A1, D32 or CAVA qualification
- A full, valid driving licence
Experience of large scale training operations in a multi-site commercial environment would also be beneficial to your application, as would experience in the security industry or an educational setting.
Our client is interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Regional Assessor, Assessor, Regional Apprenticeship Assessor, L&D Co-ordinator, NVQ Assessor, Qualified Assessor, Trainer, Vocational Courses Assessor, Training Co-ordinator, Customer Service Assessor, or Customer Service Trainer.
But What’s in It for You?
- Salary of £28,000 plus either car allowance or company car
- 25 days’ holiday
- A huge range of benefits including discounts at many high street stores
- The chance to help develop a range of apprenticeship programmes
- Support to gain an SIA security licence (if desired)
- Play a vital role in upskilling and developing a motivated workforce
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer and they are working hard to lead the Security Industry to ensure that it represents their customers and society.
Their goal is to become a truly diverse and inclusive work force that meets their business needs, they aspire to make the best use of their people’s talent and capabilities and to provide real opportunities for their development.
Our client is committed to building a work force that represents a variety of backgrounds and strongly believe that being different advances them as market leaders.
So, if you are eager to advance your L&D career as a Regional Assessor with Securitas, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.