3 months ago
Covering the Midlands and North of UK we need a robust and business partnering HR advisor. Based from home and visiting 30+ stores, your focus will be on employee engagement and supporting the store managers.
SALARY: £32,000 - £38,000
BENEFITS: Company Car, Contributory Pension, 25 days Holiday, Private Healthcare
HOME BASED: M62 or M1 corridor
YOU COULD CURRENTLY LIVE: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham or Doncaster.
WE SHOULD APPEAL TO YOU IF:
* You want a management style which is engaging and supportive.
* You feel HR provides added value to the business and how we look after our staff.
* You want to offer ideas to improve current practices and procedures.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Regional HR Advisor
As a capable, experienced and professional HR Advisor you should already know the list of tasks this role will involve. Actually managing your time and ensuring each branch receives the support, advice and guidance it needs will be one of the biggest challenges. Working closely with the HR Manager we want to ensure branches are reflecting company values and you are able to coach, support and mentor managers in all HR policies and practices.
AREAS FOR YOUR ATTENTION:
* Ensure the stores attract recruits and then manages their people appropriately.
* Assist all members of staff in your region with HR related issues, payroll, employment legislation, policies, disciplinary etc.
* Support stores in ensuring employee absenteeism are monitored and ideally addressed/challenged.
Working as a team of three (with admin support from head office), the Regional HR Advisor really is the ‘eyes and ears’ of the business. Assisting the HR Manager in the implementing and developing the people strategy is critical to the continued growth and continuous improvement of the business.
KEY REQUIREMENTS - Regional HR Advisor
We are looking to hear from candidates who truly see the value in HR business partnering, being a part of the business and ‘people focused’ is critical to our culture.
YOUR BACKGROUND WILL HAVE INCLUDED:
* Creating and developing partnerships with business heads/store managers.
* Running a multisite / regional role (ideally a retail environment but others considered).
* Playing an active role in implementing, feeding back and evolving the HR strategy.
* CIPD to level 3 or above.
COMPANY - Regional HR Advisor
Whilst our brand was only recently established we are a part of a business with other well-known UK retailers under its umbrella. Having acquired one of the UK’s and Europe’s largest FMCG consumer retailers we have a presence in over 90 UK locations and employee 1700 talented individuals. If you haven’t been in one of our stores you will have most certainly used our products.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Regional HR Advisor, reference MGH1711-25 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close