about 1 year ago
Elevation HR are proud to be recruiting for a Regional HR Advisor for one of our Doncaster based clients within the Logistics industry. Reporting into the HR Business Partner this role will be responsible for providing an effective and proficient HR Advisory service to the allocated region/division. This is an end to end role HR Generalist role also assisting the HR Shared Services Team with administrative duties where required. Some UK travel will be required in the role (c2-3 days per week) and a car will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate and informed HR advice in line with current employment law and legislation on the organisations Policies and Procedures
- Supporting Managers in Disciplinary and Grievance meetings; advising and coaching Managers to develop their capability
- Supporting on the full recruitment cycle from outlining role requirements with Line Manager to offer stage
- To provide critical support to Managers on sickness and absence monitoring inclusive of Occupational Health where needed
- Supporting HRBP in project work and assisting in the development and support of the wider HR team
- Provide MI reporting
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years within a HR Advisory position
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Flexibility around working hours at peak periods
- Willingness to travel nationally
Please note this is a regional role with extensive travel, a car will be provided for this purpose.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment