POSITION SUMMARY: The Regional Manager, Human Resources is the HR Business Partner responsible for managing the regional HR team to deliver HR services aligned to global practices, regional needs, and department objectives. The role collaborates with their regional business clients and global HR team to ensure a unified and objective HR delivery, approach and rhythm of business.
The main areas of responsibility for this position include team management, Business Partnership, full-cycle recruitment, regional benefits and policy administration, leave management, employee relations, change management, training and facilitation, regional compliance, and overseeing and developing staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively consults with clients and recommends HR solutions to improve critical business outcomes
- Manages compliance of applicable company policy, practices and country laws
- Understand and engage in the Global Winshuttle business and objectives to contribute to the development of both business and HR strategies
- Collaborate with Global HR department to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives
- Acts as the lead regional recruiter that manages the recruitment practices, processes, and priorities in alignment with the company process and tracking requirements
- Drive informed decision making by using data to identify trends and work with business leaders to determine the root cause of issues; develop organizational effectiveness solutions
- Builds a strong business relationship with regional business areas, acting as a primary point of contact for the managers.
- Provides expertise and support, ensuring that change management activities within the business that has an associated impact are managed in a timely, professional and lawful manner
- Assesses and diagnoses organizational situations, ensuring alignment of business goals and company values
- Leads global and regional HR projects
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Proactively addresses and responds to organizational development issues
- Monitors and guides managers with employee relations within assigned business areas addressing issues and resolving conflicts.
- Ensures that all policies, procedures, and programs are designed and administered so as to ensure that the company properly complies with all legal and ethical standards
- Provides ongoing support collaborating with Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development functions.
- Identify HR trends and proactively propose programs to address these trends
- Partners with management to develop workforce plans and staffing models that support business objectives
- 25% Travel Required
- Organizational development, change management, employee relations, performance management, talent, and leadership development
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex work environment at the most senior levels of an organization
- Facilitation of training courses and meetings
- Ability to lead by example across the company
- Strong interpersonal skill and team collaboration abilities
- Demonstrated competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation, and employee relations
- Work effectively in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments
- Flexible with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Able to work independently and within a team to achieve results
- Proven business acumen, consulting, analysis, project management, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management, and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years managing a team with a proven track record of team development and performance consulting
- 8+ years of Senior HR Business Partner experience in a global technology company
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area
- CIPD Global Certified Professional preferred
- Strong knowledge and use of European (UK, France, Germany) employment law
- Facilitates change - encourages continuous improvement of work practices and processes
- Drives execution – engages and enthuse team by cascading departmental goals into individual goals. Sets high-performance standards, set clear expectations, solve problems, provides task clarity and sets boundaries.
- Manages the team - holds the team accountable, utilizes straight talk and takes corrective actions to ensure compliance and fair the treatment provides rewards and recognition.
- Keeps the team focused and motivated - facilitate timely decision making knows when to escalate provides timely feedback and regular communication.
- Technically proficient - knows their own role and has a solid familiarity with the team member’s roles and tasks.
- Uses the full capabilities of the team – understands team member’s development needs and aspirations take these into consideration when assigning tasks and responsibilities. Develops and coaches so team can reach full potential.
- Over communicates - hosts team communication (1:1`s and team meetings), cascades important and needs to know the information.
- Involves employees in decision making - encourage employees to communicate their ideas and proposed solutions.
- Manages collaboratively - Foster teamwork empowers and trusts employees to deliver, delegates appropriately.
- Displays ethical character and competence - gains trust by acting with integrity and intent.
- Role model – displays high levels of commitment and energy, role models our PACT (People, Action, Continuous Learning, Trust) values set high standards of behavior.
- Influence others positively, act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
At Winshuttle, we celebrate and support our differences. We know to employ a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Winshuttle is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or veteran status.