Have you been thinking of your next challenge over the holiday period??
A leading retail brand is looking for their next Regional People Partner to join their high performing and fast paced culture!
A great variety of locations (South East) and stores within the Brand, you will pride yourself on your ability to build long lasting relationships alongside your strong Employee Relations background.
- You'll advise, coach and guide RBMs and SMs on complex ER cases helping to reduce risk, in turn up-skilling customers in delivering best practice
- You coach and develop People and Development Specialists in effectively supporting their regions, adding value through driving people metrics regarding IDG, LTO, LTS and engagement
- You'll build relationships with ER team, keep up to date and have a depth of understanding of current employment law, know where to access it and the impact of it on the business
- You'll influence ER policy and understand how and why it affects our employees
- Role model our Reward & Recognition scheme, coaching your customer to appreciate the intrinsic link between people and performance
- You'll regularly gather feedback from your customer on your service delivery and our overall strategy continually looking to improve our ways of working
- You'll coach, mentor and guide your People and Development Specialists to continually become better versions of themselves
- Undertake, manage and embed our engagement activities to help our employees have a voice about life at New Look, acting where possible on feedback whilst managing employee expectations
- You will have a thorough understanding of talent succession and the importance of this to a successful team and business
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
- A strong generalist HR background
- Retail experience is highly desirable
- A good understanding of UK & ROI Employment Law
- A role model for great behaviours
- Familiar with the change management processes
- Highest regard, caring and respect for people
- A skilled coach that sees coaching as a two way interchange of energies and learnings
- Understands and has worked with different leadership theories and practices
- Sincere interest in people and their desire to succeed
- Continuous learner of themselves and their experiences
- Understands and can demonstrate the importance of a consistent HR Delivery model
- Humble, open, honest and transparent approach
Please note that you must hold a full drivers licence.