Resource & Capacity Planner
New Milton, Hampshire
As an industry leader in safety and security, our client has used cutting-edge technologies to create innovative products that help people to feel healthier, happier and safer.
Now, they’re looking for a Resource & Capacity Planner to join them in New Milton.
- Salary of £27,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension matched up to 4%
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle including buying extra holiday and travel insurance
This is a superb opportunity for a workforce management professional looking to take on a management and leadership role where you can make a huge difference to the success of our client’s operations.
You’ll discover an environment where highly skilled people are coupled with exceptional technologies to create solutions that lead the way in homecare and telecare solutions.
Growing into a management role, you’ll be enabled to develop excellent leadership capabilities and advance professionally, meaning that your portfolio of experience is worth more and you are prepared for future management roles.
As the Resource & Capacity Planner, you’ll be tasked with ensuring there is sufficient staffing and resources in place to enable our client to meet their obligations and commitments.
Specifically, you’ll act as part of the management team, creating rotas, managing overtime budgets and involving yourself in a variety of staff planning activities.
The role will also involve:
- Rostering for over 100 staff
- Managing one Resource & Capacity Assistant
- Responding to working hours change requests
- Liaising with the recruitment team regarding resource changes
- Covering a weekend rota once or twice per month
To be considered as the Resource & Capacity Planner, you will need:
- Previous WFM (Workforce Management) experience
- Project management skills
- Reporting experience
- Expertise in WFM tool set up and management
- The ability to interrogate and provide valuable management information
Experience of implementing lean and/or continuous improvement would be beneficial to your application. Line management experience would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Resource & Capacity Planner, Resource Planner, Staffing Planner, Workforce Planner, Capacity Planner, or Service Resource Planner.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to advance your career into a Resource & Capacity Planner position, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.