Friday Media Group is a massively successful UK-based digital Media company with UK offices in Preston, Brighton, Pembroke and Miami. We run many different businesses under the FMG banner and our Fulwood branch takes care of our our recruitment businesses which incorporates Job Boards and an online Recruitment Service
We are recruiting a Resourcer to work along side our HR and Development team to cover maternity leave.
We need a candidate with a passion for recruitment, with the drive and enthusiasm to resource high quality candidates for a range of clients across multiple sectors. You don't need experience in recruitment to be considered, we are looking for the ability to multi-task and a passion to do a good job. But if you do have experience, even better!
As a Resourcer, your role will focus heavily on sourcing candidates from CV Databases, LinkedIn and your own pipeline that you will build up for the whole of Friday Media Group. You will be responsible for taking ownership of each role and conducting thorough sourcing exercises to find the right candidate.
- Ensuring recruitment campaigns are carried out in full and in accordance with each SLA
- Optimise job adverts for job boards and post these through the ATS and multi-job poster and to all relevant portals
- Filter incoming applications in line with the job criteria
- Telephone screen candidates effectively and make independent judgements on candidate strength
- Pass relevant candidates onto the customer for them to interview at their convenience.
- Manage candidate activity and status updates on the ATS as they progress through the process.
- Effective CV Searching on multiple databases
- Ensure you are working inline with the Friday Media Group policies.
You will be responsible for keeping them up to date with numbers of applications and telephone interviews for their roles and you will you will display excellent relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent work ethic and drive
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment preferred but not essential
- Experience of high volume telephone interviewing preferred but not essential
- Bubbly personality with an energetic and determined approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Ability to collaborate and offer new and creative approaches to work
- Happy to work amongst the team and share responsibilities
And what will you get in return……
- Salary of £19,000 (pro rata)
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holiday
- Free Car parking.
- Free gym membership after a successful 3 month probation.
- Kitchen Facilities offering you free tea and coffee.
- Chill out area so that you can make the most of your breaks.
- Discounts from Friday Media Group products and services.
- Friday Ad Perks via perkbox, such as Free Mobile Phone Insurance and discounted tickets to the cinema
- Use of the Friday Media Villa in Spain