306 jobs - 0 added today
134754 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
5 months ago
EasyWebRecruitment
Salary: £17-18.5K + £2K company performance bonus
Location: Wellingborough
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Candidate Services
Category: Talent Management Jobs
Resourcer / Recruitment Administrator (Agency) 

Hey you! Yes you, you right there, why are you reading this? You’re looking for a change, right? But change can be scary, as is starting a new job or even looking for one. So, let me make this a little less scary for you. 

Does the sound of a fizzing chilled glass of prosecco or perhaps a beer at your desk on a Friday afternoon sound scary or taking a break while you grab a game of pool against your manager Jamie, as trust us, you’ll need a break from Amy’s singing (OK now that is scary…). The lambs you can see grazing from your office window, are definitely not scary, in fact they are rather cute. Why not take a stroll at lunchtime and get to know your neighbours? 

If the change you are looking for, is to work with great people, in a friendly environment then you're already 99% of what we are looking for. The other 1% is you having some form of previous recruitment experience, but like us, we understand that no one is perfect. You’ll be able to learn that 1% through us. 

If you are still reading this, then why not take an extra few minutes to send us your CV or even give us a call. If you still need convincing, below is a bit more information you’ll still find interesting. 

Salary: £17-18.5K + £2K company performance bonus 

Location: Strixton (Nr Wollaston), Northamptonshire (Commutable from Wellingborough, Northampton, Bedford, Olney and surrounding area’s) 

Benefits: Free Onsite Parking, Pension, Laptop, & Employee Discount Scheme. 

Who You Will Join: 

EasyWeb Group was formed in 2005, back then we wanted to offer an alternative forward-thinking recruitment solution. Fast forward to the present day and we’ve grown from a simple start-up to one of the leading premium providers of tailored recruitment services & solutions to the UK market. 

We’re proud to be innovative and in doing so provide both direct advertising & a full 360 agency recruitment models. We also provide free training to 1000’s of inhouse HR & recruitment professionals. To top it all off we have our own recruitment software product, built & supporting by our talented inhouse team. 

You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Resourcer, Recruitment Administrator, Customer Service, Account Executive, After Sales Support, Sales Administration, Team Leader, Supervisor, Trainee Recruitment Consultant etc. 

This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Group, the services advertised by EasyWeb Group are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top