Job Title: Resourcing Manager
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: circa £38,000 with car or allowance, benefits including family bupa, 25 days holiday plus stats
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: Friday18th May 2018
The company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll.
Purpose of the Role:
This role is key to delivering the pipeline of exceptional external talent we need within the UK and Ireland, as well as any overseas recruitment generated from the centralised services. As well as leading the team this is a hands on recruiting role, managing your own portfolio of vacancies.
You will own the end to end delivery of streamlined, professional, engaging direct hiring, ensuring that we employ talented colleagues who can deliver successfully in their roles and have a long term value to the business.
- Resourcing team to deliver the external talent needed in our business; from emerging talent and high volume roles through to specialist and senior leadership
- Target and enable the team to deliver 100% direct hiring for all junior and high volume roles and as much as possible for all other roles; reducing cost, fully leveraging the tools we pay for and identifying and implementing new interventions where necessary
- Ensure the team use innovative, engaging social media, maintaining talent pools and creating pipelines of engaged candidates, where possible. Continually review and leverage the functionality of the social media solutions ensuring maximum return on investment
- Ensure the Company is able to quickly fill more challenging roles, by ensuring the team fully utilise their direct hiring tools as well as owning and developing their relationships with key providers.
- Ensure the team deliver an efficient, customer focused service throughout all aspects of the candidate journey, as well as partnering with the internal clients to support them through all stages
- Be the owner of the candidate experience, continually developing the Company's brand messaging and attraction tools and ensuring they have feedback to improve further
- With your team, build and maintain strong business relationships and know Company's business inside-out, which will include travel to different offices
- Ensure robust, fair, hiring decisions are made; supporting the wider People team to promote and monitor adherence to the Company selection framework, ensuring that line managers know the value of the tools and have the coaching to use it effectively
- Ensure data within the Recruiting module of SuccessFactors is consistent and the team are producing accurate and value-adding Management Information. Monitor and track performance data, focusing on time and cost reduction as well as quality and diversity of hire
- Ensure the Resourcing team have the ability and processes in place to deliver timely, accurate and consistent Business Information, utilising excellent Excel skills to make reporting as efficient and value adding as possible
- Ensure that all templates and processes are aligned to the brand and are compliant with legislation
- Continuously strive for improvement in processes, documents and customer service
- Be the key delegate for any resourcing or branding related projects
You will be a results orientated, customer focused and passionate, direct sourcer of talented people. Personable and with great communication skills, you will be able to lead your team to deliver a professional, high quality, direct sourcing service, closely monitoring spend and reducing costs whilst supporting the business to attract and select high quality candidates.
- Direct hiring experience across all levels of recruitment and successful direct recruitment through multimedia
- Excellent communication, service and relationship building skills
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of creatively managing cost effective supplier relationships
- Strong change management skills
- Commercial/financial acumen and skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and insights skills
- Experience organising and running assessment centres
- Ability to coach hiring managers with interview skills
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with experience of: Resourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Advisor, Resourcing Advisor, Talent Manager, Internal Resourcer, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, Resourcing Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, Employment Specialist will be considered for this role.