Resourcing Partner, 9-Month FTC
London, £50,000 - £55,000
Our client, a large UK based transport service, are looking to meet a growth need in their Tech and Systems (T&S) function, and are recruiting in a dedicated Resourcing Partner to achieve this.
This role will manage the resourcing demands on the Group Technology & Systems function with responsibiliy for the full end to end recruitment cycle. This role is a hands-on delivery role, supporting a growth project but will also oversee the set up, branding and buget.
- Manage and deliver on specific technical recruitment needs in line with direct sourcing model
- Collaborate closely with HRBPs and other business leaders to understand and meet resourcing needs.
- Act as the SME on all roles relating to the Tech and Systems function
- Utilise and manage third party relationships
- Focus on an the creation of a efficient recruitment practice focusing on cost per hire and reducing time to offer
- Manage external posting to job boards, shortlisting candidates
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline, flagging risks to specific stakeholders.
- Experience managing end to end recruitment within an IT technical specialism
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and candidate care
- Experience of managing successful projects/ support on delivering strategic HR change projects
- Familiarity with ERP systems, including SAP
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
- Effectively balance recruitment costs and any risks associated with recruitment
- Immediately available
This role is suitable for somebody who is immediately available or on a very short notice period. If this is of interest and sounds suitable to your experience, please contact me onor