London, West London, £30,000 - £36,000
Our client, a globally known organisation on the M4 Corridor (West London), are looking to strengthen their high performing team with a new Resourcing Specialist.
This role will help the organisation to realise their vision of being the market leader by building the relevant talent pipelines and managing end to end recruitment. You will also be responsible for delivering exceptional hiring experience and project management.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure excellent experience
- Senior stakeholder engagement and project management responsibility
- Partner with the business and external vendors
- Create medium to long-term recruitment strategies for specific business areas
- Pipeline management, pre-screening, online testing, telephone and video interviewing and assessment events
- Involvement in the organisaiton EVP
- Supporting the Talent & Development team on additional projects
- Previous in-house experience of managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle to deliver talent
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of diversity & inclusion, internal mobility, talent management and succession practices
- Experience of ATS systems, Linkin, Boolean Searches, Talent Mapping and other attraction methods.
If you feel this role is suitable to yourself or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org