Resourcing Specialist (in-house), HR Operations
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 - £25,000.00
- Take ownership of the vacancy through the entire process from request to offer.
- Providing managers with regular updates on the status of their vacancies.
- Research the local market to identify the best way to market the roles and establish suitable advertising opportunities ensuring all roles are advertised in most appropriate media, including internally, external careers sites and social media
- Screen CVs and applications, ensuring that all candidates are responded to in a timely manner and conduct telephone screening with suitable candidates to assess general suitability for the role and 'fit' with Lookers PLC and relevant manufacturer
- Confidently discuss the role and the benefits of working with Lookers with candidates
- Present managers with an appropriately qualified shortlist of candidates and ensure candidates are kept up to date and have a first rate experience
- When all direct sourcing strategies have been exhausted, partnering with recruitment agencies to source candidates in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate the offer process to ensure candidates gets accurate and attractive offers quickly.
- Administration experience gained from a recruitment or HR environment is essential
- End to end resourcing experience gained from either an In-house role or an agency is desirable
- A focus on providing an exceptionally high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Highly structured and able to work to set processes within agreed time frames
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with good attention to detail and used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literate with experience of social media and proficient in standard Microsoft tools and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Co-operative and supportive team player who is able to work and manage their time independently.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.