Talent & Resourcing Manager
West London, £45,000 - £60,000
Our client, a major global cargo and aerospace company, are looking for an excellent Talent and Resourcing Manager to help them set up their UK resourcing function.
This role will join a Global company as they establish their resourcing function in the UK and spread their substancial European influence. It's primary objective will be to provide the Group with an Attraction, Selection and Retention strategy to help deliver the growth plans. You will also be tasked with designing a toolkit to help deliver best practice.
The key areas of responsibility will be Employer Branding, Resourcing, Succession Planning & Talent and Talent systems.
- Qualified to a degree level, ideally with a CIPD qualification
- Clear demonstrable Talent Acquisition and Management experience
- Very strong stakeholder experience
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Previous strong experience with Employer branding
- Previous experience of setting up a recruitment function and operating in a non-established environment
- Additional languages highly preferable, ideally Russian
If this role is of interest please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or callfor more information.