about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our Client is a fashion accessory brand dedicated to bringing you new and exciting iPhone cases, bags, headphones and techcessories. Products are available in major retail stores such as Topshop, ASOS, River Island and Selfridges.
This is a graduate level role, salary paying up to £20k
Day-to-day activities will include:
The role is pivotal to the running of stores on a day-to-day basis and the ideal candidate will passionate about retail and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
* Complete regular store visits, providing feedback and guidance to staff members
* Analyse store performance to develop sales strategies and increase performance
* Inspire staff to deliver exceptional customer service
* Oversee day-to-day store operations
* Assist with new store openings
* End of day reports- read all and update retail report
* In store playlists - plan and curate in advance
* General maintenance- liaise with the warehouse team
* Display Installations- Organise all installations with visual merchandiser
* IT Enquiries- Liaise with IT company
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A passion for retail with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service
* Highly organised and motivated
* Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines
* Able to take direction and be self-motivated.
* Must be a team player
Apply for this role