Cardiff Gate (with travel throughout the UK)
£23,999 per annum Plus Car Allowance
Are you a proactive health and safety professional seeking your next step? Want to support the success of a forward-thinking charity that’s changing lives across the UK? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring and enabling people to give the gift of voluntary service to enrich and support their communities. They are now looking for a Safety Co-ordinator to join their team.
In this exciting role, you will have the chance to make a positive impact on the organisation by developing and enhancing their health and food safety culture.
You will have the opportunity to build on your existing knowledge, get out from behind your desk and help sites across the nation perform at their best.
As a Safety Co-ordinator, you will ensure that our client operates in-line with health and safety requirements.
You’ll be based at the office in Cardiff Gate, but regular travel throughout the UK with some overnight stays will be expected.
Working as part of a highly-skilled team, you will:
- Help to develop and maintain policies to ensure our client remains compliant
- Provide H&S advice, guidance and support to employees
- Liaise with the H&S Manager to monitor safety performance
- Assist with investigations into any incidents and report your findings
- Carry out workplace audits
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a health and safety role
- Previous hazard identification experience
- Experience of managing your own workload without supervision and working under pressure to achieve deadlines
- An IOSH or NEBOSH accreditation, or be willing to work towards this
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A full, clean driving licence
Organised and focused, as a Safety Co-ordinator, you’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of an organisation. You’ll also be able to think on your feet, identify risks and use your initiative to rectify any urgent issues or implement changes.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The closing date for applications is the 20th October 2018, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 29th October 2018.
To apply for the role of Safety Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Safety Co-ordinator, Health & Safety Co-ordinator, H&S Co-ordinator, Health & Safety Officer, Safety Officer, HSE Co-ordinator, HSE Officer, Health & Safety.