7 months ago
Our client is a company on the move! They believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, our client helps people and business move money globally. They have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for their customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. They have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. They are leaders in both!
Being on our clients team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage.
Position: Senior Analyst - Compensation
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefit
About the role:
The Senior Analyst of Compensation will support the Manager of Sales Compensation in supporting their clients on all matters related to sales compensation within their assigned sales force. You will be involved with participating in sales incentive design meetings, modelling and analytics, reviewing the total cash compensation structure, maintaining competitiveness with market practices and pay levels and involved with different projects.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Learn clients’ business including: products, customers, sales and marketing strategies, economic environment, organization structure, challenges and strengths
- Understand sales force behaviours and selling techniques
- Model and analyse sales performance metrics using historical sales performance data
- Ensure that performance metrics drive the achievement of organisational objectives and encourage desired behaviours
- Keep abreast of industry and functional trends related to sales compensation
- Ensure that all plans, data requirements and business rules are properly documented
- Assist in preparing and distributing communication and training materials
- Track all design, implementation and operational processes within assigned sales forces
- Validate the accuracy of performance reports and pay-out statements
- Update stakeholders with respect to key milestones, deliverables, project status, roles and accountabilities
- Measure the competitiveness and internal equity of total cash compensation structures including salary midpoints / ranges, salaries, base to bonus mix, bonus target
- Assist in creating and implementing special incentive plans and contests
- Experience within a Compensation environment
- Experience in modelling and statistical analysis
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with statistical software desirable (e.g. SPSS or SAS)
- Ability to establish productive and positive relationships, keeping stakeholders, colleagues and managers informed
- Ability to create clear and cogent presentations
You may have experience of the following: Senior Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, BA, Data Analyst, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Senior Business Process Analyst, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.