Our client, a leading Global Financial Services organisation, is looking for a Senior ER Consultant to join their team.
You will work directly with line managers across the London office / extended region to advise and serve as a SME on a broad spectrum of Employee Relations issues. You will provide specific counsel on organisation-wide policies relating to grievances, disciplinary issues, absence and performance management, as well as any dismissals.
What they are looking for:
* Excellent ER experience, and confident with manging complex ER cases
* Experience with employment issues related to acquisitions and grievances particularly due diligence and employee consultation
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
This really is a great role for someone who is looking to work in a fast paced, vibrant working environment within an organisation which provides interesting and challenging work, and is interested in developing its people.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply