Graduate Recruitment Adviser
Our client, a global law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Graduate Recruitment Adviser to join their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It will report directly into the Head of HR and have great visibility across the firm. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- Ownership of the graduate recruitment process from start to finish
- Oversee training contract interview process and manage the pipelining of graduate/ trainee talent into the organisation from end to end.
- Build expert knowledge of university partnerships to advise on campus strategy.
- Ad-hoc support of lateral recruitment for Business Services and fee-earners
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support on specialist initiatives around EVP and Diversity
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Previous graduate recruitment experience in professional or financial services
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and on autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call