Senior Health & Safety Advisor / Manager - RC Frames & Groundworks
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits package
Our client who specialises in reinforced concrete (RC) frame and civil engineering requires a Senior H&S Advisor/Manager to take control of a number of projects based in Central London.
- As a Health & Safety Advisor / Manager your role will be based at the HQ in Wembley and working on various sites throughout Central London.
- It will be your responsibility to oversee works being carried out while making sure standards and procedures are being maintained.
- Depending on your seniority, you will either report directly to the company HSEQ Director or to a middle manager and you may be tasked with overseeing individual sites or multiple live projects.
- To qualify for these roles, candidates need to have worked for a Civils/ Groundworks or RC Frame company in the UK in a similar or in this exact role. Basic qualifications such as NEBOSH will be required and due to the working area, candidates will need to be based in or around London.
- As our client is looking for a permanent employee, they also look for longevity of employment in candidate’s CV’s, so please be aware, candidates that have moved jobs regularly, will be at a disadvantage.
The Salary: For these positions we are targeting candidates looking to earn anywhere from £50,000 to £65,000 per annum. Specific salary will be negotiated on a case by case basis with experience and suitability taken into account. Furthermore, there will be a generous package offered; travel allowance OR company vehicle in addition to standard benefits.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire