My client, a great charity who offer further education through government funding are seeking a Senior HR Adviser for thier team.
You will report straight into the Director of Finanace and Resources and you will be the only core HR person within the organisation. You will be used to and have had experience in providing an effective, efficient and proactive advisory service to all stakeholders within the organisation in recruiting, ER. communications & compliance L&D. You will take a Business Partnering approach to seek solutions to your challenges.
* CIPD qualified * Extensive generalist HR Advisor experience 3 years +
* Strong understanding and experience of working across all disciplines within HR and a strong understanding of HR best practice.
* Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation and practical experience of applying this knowledge in ER cases.
* Ability to write clear and concise HR policies and procedures
* Experience of leading general HR processes - e.g. learning and development, sickness management, family leave, recruitment and managing legal and compliance issues.
* Solid organisational, planning and self-management skills, including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
* An understanding of key business drivers and working in partnership with SMT to measurably improve people management practices.
* Excellent influencing and communication skills and the ability to offer innovative solutions to drive change.
* Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders.
It is important you believe and act the values of the organisation; Responsve, Trustworthy, Inclusive. Expert and Striving for Excellence. If you have a charity or an education background in HR, this would be fantastic, but other sectors may be considered.