6 months ago
Senior HR Adviser
You will join our client as a Senior HR Adviser working closely with the HR team and business to implement and deliver its operational and strategic objectives.
The post-holder, using their sound employment law and case law knowledge, is required to provide advice and coaching on all employee relations issues in accordance with Group policies.
Senior HR Adviser Responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in Employment Law, Case Law and HR best practice, recommending changes to processes and policies in line with changes.
- Act as a mentor to the HR Administrator(s) in all matters relating to employee lifecycle activities and understanding the importance of transactional HR processes as required.
- Liaise with Payroll regarding pay and other benefits on a monthly basis to ensure no under or overpayment of salary.
- Ensure The Group’s policies and procedures are adhered to and actively promote use of them with Line Managers.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and / or training.
Senior HR Adviser Requirements:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent of 7 years plus experience.
- Associated Member of CIPD working towards Chartered Member.
- In depth current employment law knowledge with evidence of continued professional development.
- Understanding of Health Care.
- Evidence of coaching managers across the full range of employee relations matters.
- Demonstrable experience of handling complex ER issues to resolution.
- Experience of the management of TUPE transfers (in and out) including provision of ELI information and consultations.
- Experience of working with or in the NHS.
- Sound understanding of recruitment practices with evidence of application.
- Experience of delivering HR related training to a group of Line Managers.
- Ability to engage relevant stakeholders in decisions. Comfortable and adept at handling difficult conversations with Diplomacy and Tactfulness.
- Due to the travel requirements of this role it is essential that the post holder has a full clean driving license with access to a car.
About our client:
They're experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience. Their portfolio of services to patients includes primary care and mental health. They're part of a global business family with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality care for patients.
They support the health system to deliver high quality care in the most simple and seamless way for patients. Their Head Office is in London, with a second office in Amersham.
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £50k per annum
You may have experience of the following: Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Senior HR Assistant, Senior Human Resources Assistant, Senior HR Executive, Senior Human Resources Executive, Senior HR Officer, Senior Human Resources Officer, etc.