6 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be working exclusively with a well-established Engineering business looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor. The role will be based in Sheffield and have responsibility for sites across the North of England.
Due to an exciting period of growth this is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic HR Professional to work closely with the HR Director and wider HR team to provide a comprehensive HR Advisory service to Line Managers, employees and the wider business.
The successful candidate will be confident operating at Senior HR Advisor level, ideally with experience of multisite operations. This full time opportunity will involve headcount responsibility of c150 employees with a Northern area remit, either the NW or the NE, supporting regional management teams.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting of regional management teams with a full generalist HR remit
- Providing field-based employee relations advice and guidance
- Responsibility for HR policies and procedures, ensuring that they are legally compliant and up to date
- Generation and issuing of employment contracts and associated paperwork
- Coordination of Performance Management systems, coaching managers on issues and processes
- Assisting with training programmes and employee development, providing guidance on solutions and evaluating outcomes.
- Coordination of HR induction programme for new employees
- Providing HR administrative support as required to fulfil this end to end role
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience
- A minimum of CIPD level 5 or above
- Experience at Senior HR Advisor level, with generalist HR experience
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Confident with administrative and HR systems and processes
- Highly motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work autonomously whilst working independently in the regions
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels
- Confident and resilient.