about 1 year ago
Senior HR Advisor
Position: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Croydon, London, (commutable from Mitcham, Sutton, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 08:40 -16:50 Monday to Friday
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and they need an enthusiastic, energetic HR Professional to join their team. They have a large successful manufacturing site in Croydon and you’ll be involved in a variety of generic activities across the whole HR spectrum. If you’re looking for a challenging role in a complex and diverse environment, then they look forward to hearing from you!
- Advising and coaching managers on issues related to employee relations, performance management, absence management and learning and development.
- Provide legal advice on a range of employment issues.
- Co-ordinating engagement activities / surveys and measuring their success.
- Managing the induction process.
- Managing the Occupational Health contract and advising managers and employees on occupational health service.
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes.
- Manages recruitment for Operations.
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems, procedures and practices.
- Policy development, ensuring Zotefoams policies meet legislative requirements and best practice.
- Review of KPI's and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- CIPD qualified desirable or at least 3 years relevant HR experience.
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
- 5 years' experience in a generalist Human Resources role.
- Excellent analytical, influencing, written and oral communication skills- including report writing.
- Highly organised, people oriented with a high level of integrity and trust.
- Strong IT skills.
- A high standard of literacy and a dynamic and pragmatic approach to work.
Our client designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years they have created solutions that enable their customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Their leadership position today is based on their portfolio of differentiated products, their technological excellence and their exceptional people.
You may have experience of the following: Senior HR Adviser, HR Generalist, Human Resources Adviser, CIPD, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, OHS, Recruitment, Selection, People Management, Manufacturing, etc.