6 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working one of our key partners, in the Doncaster area, to recruit an experienced and highly capable Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner to operate in their manufacturing business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an already established Senior HR Advisor ready for their next role and keen to step into an operational and strategically focused business partnering role. The role will work closely with the manufacturing management team, as well as wider HR team within this busy unionised environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and guidance to managers on all aspects of HR, working closely to build solutions to drive improvements on all areas of performance management and development
- Support on all areas of employee relations from restructures to complex ER including grievance and disciplinaries, working closely with Unions as appropriate ensuring a collaborative approach to people matters and leading on joint working parties as required
- Support on all aspects of recruitment, focusing on headcount and workforce planning, as well as working closely with managers to implement strategies to ensure new hires are 'best fit' to maximise company-wide capability
- Work closely with the L&D Manger to coach, mentor and develop managers and their teams to develop in their role and improve themselves and business performance and culture
- Support on change projects ensuring efficient timeframes are met and correct legislative policies and processes are followed e.g redundancy consultations
- Deliver and implement the appropriate HR strategies and policies to proactively support the business objectives
- Provide support for group on any potential group or corporate projects
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Hold an MCIPD Qualification, preferably CIPD Level 7 - Chartered Member, or equivalent, demonstrable experience. Level 5 and keenness to further develop will also be considered
- A minimum of 5 years' HR experience in a generalist advisory role within a manufacturing and unionised environment
- A sound knowledge of UK employment legislation and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations
- Demonstrate a positive, collaborative and 'can do' attitude to the business demonstrating a good level of general business awareness
- Proven experience of working with trade unions
- Able to demonstrate a strong ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, including Directors
- Demonstrate a proven ability to support, communicate, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to organise and prioritise a heavy and diverse workload
- Work in partnership with all internal and external stakeholders
- Good use of IT skills and HR system
- Training and presentation skills would be an advantage
If you feel you have the capabilities and experience to fulfil this role we'd be delighted to hear from you, please apply with an up to date CV indicating currently salary/package.