Senior HR Business Partner
London, c. £50,000
Our client, a leading manufacturer, are looking for a strong Senior HR Business Partner to join them at their North-West London based head office.
This role is a great opportunity to join a changing multi-site team at a time of exciting growth, directly supporting the different head office functions and senior business leaders. You will partner with them to plan and support strategies, as well as driving change and adding value to the business culture.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to assess needs and implement HR value add intiatives
- Work alongside the Leadership team to challenge and engage, whilst driving innovation and excellence within HR
- Add value to the employee experience
- Work on ad-hoc value add projects dependent on business requirements
- Support the delivery of organisational change initiatives
- Deliver the core people cycle across Talent and Engagement
- Provide SME guidance in specific ER issues
- Deliver developmental workshops to managers across the business
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within the HR Generalist space at Senior BP or Manager level
- Ideally experience within a multi-site, fast paced business or within retail, FMCG or manufacturing specific business.
- Experience across change management and implementing cutting edge people and culture intiatives
- Experience driving a high performing culture
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please or call