Calling Senior HR Business Partners! Are you looking for a change where you will be able to add value?
We are looking for a Senior HRBP who can demonstrate some experience with a leading brand, considered as both a high-performer and high-potential. Stakeholder management capability will be a key strength and this will be underpinned by broad knowledge and skills spanning; managing performance, supporting organisational change and development, and contribution to talent management and development processes.
Reporting to the HRD, you will play an active role in partnering key stakeholders providing support and guidance on the design and delivery of the people agenda. As an organisation that continues to evolve at a significant pace, this is an exciting time to be part of the team and play an integral role in their success.
- Working with the business to contribute to the development of a strong performance culture by ensuring that objectives are aligned with business strategy, that effective management practices are implemented, and that innovative opportunities for learning and development are provided.
- Change management activities in line with the integration of the new business
- Design and deliver HR communications for a varied on-going communications plan.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of employee engagement in the business areas by reviewing staff survey outputs, agreeing plans of action with directors and managers and monitoring progress against plans.
- Work with senior management teams to ensure they have the right talent in place to deliver their business objectives.
- Design and deliver HR initiatives and projects to support achievement of organisational objectives. Project work is varied and encompasses many areas ranging from management development to culture change.
Skills & experience
- Graduate calibre, preferably CIPD qualified.
- Substantial experience in a generalist HR role.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of employment law basics
- Experienced recruiter
- Thrives in a forward thinking, fast moving environment.
- Confident presenting information and influencing decision making
Please do call me if you would like more information: