You will report in to the Head of People and will have 2 direct reports, a HR Assistant and a HR Advisor. You will work closely with all senior members of the organisation to deliver the strategic people objectives across the business.
- Strategically partner with the leadership team to advise and lead across all areas of HR from policy and process to ER, talent acquisition, coaching and development
- Lead on talent mapping, succession planning and retention activity
- Manage the performance review process, coaching on clear objectives and development plans
- Ensure the HR policy, procedures and practices of the business comply fully with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure operational hr practice and processes are effective, fit for purpose and in line with employment law
- Lead, mentor and develop the HR team
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or equivalent and you will have some similar experience from a charity or from a University environment.
Ideally you will be a :
- Skilled and adaptable communicator - able to flex style between coach, advisor, manager and challenger
- Collaborative worker - able to work closely with leadership teams
- Effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills
- Influential with the gravitas to effectively help shape the organisation
- Outstanding solid HRBP skills - ability to engage, motivate and deliver organisational change
Please do apply now for this fantastic opportunity working in central London with a charity which does wonderful things!