Annapurna have recently partnered with a well known media company in London who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the team.
The HR Business Partner will provide generalist support to a creative client group based in their London HQ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching & advising senior managers on all people related queries
- Managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, redundancies and settlement agreements.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Leading or supporting with TUPE transfers
- Compensation and benefits
The successful candidate must have significant experience as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a fast moving environment, ideally from a similar sector.
For more information on this role please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org