Senior HR Business Partner:
Our client, a global insurance firm with a big growth agenda, is looking for a commercial Senior HRBP to join their team.
Reporting directly to the HRD, you will act as a trus business partner, as well as get involved in projects which span across: Organisational Design, change programmes and the associated ER processes, performance development and the year end review process, resourcing projects, and central reporting for all HR MI reports including some ad-hoc reporting.
About the role:
- Supporting a broad client group at all levels across the business on a strategic level.
- Acting as the point of contact for HR related queries and identifying ways to automate and streamline HR support to employees and line managers
- Partnering with HR Operations and Centres of Excellence colleagues to deliver a seamless HR service.
- Manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Previous HR Business Partner & Project Management Experience, from within Financial Services / Insurance sectors.
- Change and project management experience desirable.
- Good understanding of all aspects of HR from a strategic, operational and transformational perspective.
- Commercially astute with a strong analytical ability.
- Immeidately Available or short notice period.
- Bachelors Degree / Equivalent Experience
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation where you will have a lot of exposure at a Senior Level.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Abishek Sudhakar on.