Senior HR Business Partner - Change/OD
Annapurna HR is partnering with a well known professional services firm on the search for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their London team.
The Senior HR Business Partner will provide HR generalist support to the Group CEO and ExCo as the business navigates a large scale change. They will drive the organisational design change from a people perspective.
- Partner with the CEO and ExCo team of a well known organisation on a major change project;
- Develop the People Strategy and Organisational design to drive the change;
- Design the talent identification, development and attraction strategy in line with the business change;
- Manage complex employee relations cases;
- The opportunity to lead on some key projects such as; D&I, wellness and engagement;
- Proactively work as a business partner to support and advise key stakeholders, forging excellent relationships and providing commercial advice to help reach business goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of influencing and driving business-wide change;
- Operated in a challenging, fast-paced environment, in a Professional Services or Financial Services organisation;
- Experience of partnering senior stakeholders is essential;
- Any experience of leading D&I, wellness and engagement projects would be advantageous;
- Excellent Technical HR ability and gravitas to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- An ability to work at pace and to manage client groups end to end, with prior experience of this.
- Experience of working in a change environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business which is going through an exciting period of change.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on -******* style="text-decoration: underline;">Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.