Senior HR Business Partner (6 month FTC)
A Senior HR Business Partner is required for a leading brand. This is a strategic role that requires an individual to drive through the HR Operating Model in accordance with the wider business plan. The successful candidate will have significant success working as a HR Business Partner within an organization that operates a Business Partner model. Commercially astute you will be able to demonstrate your personal successes and impact from your previous roles. A strategic thinker you will not be averse to rolling your sleeves up occasionally and supporting your team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing team within a successful organisation that prides itself on its "people" and delivering the very best customer service to its customers.
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective partnerships with senior line managers, challenge their thinking and work closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs
- Collaborate with and influence the HR Shared Service teams and the specialist HR Centres of Excellence to deliver the business unit people plan and to develop efficient and cost effective solutions to local challenges
- Take a lead role in the overall HR function to drive collaboration, share best practice and develop cross functional team working
- Lead, monitor and drive forward business wide talent and succession planning
- Work in partnership with the business unit, analysing trends and key metrics to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers, subsequently proactively driving the HR agenda.
- Coach senior managers to support them in driving performance through the development of themselves and their teams
- Evaluate and improve the impact of all strategic and local initiatives with the business, identifying and considering the need for change and facilitating the formulation of any appropriate change plans
You will need:
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels, including business partnering at director level within a comparable organisation
- Demonstrable HR experience of working collaboratively across multiple sites/ teams to design and deliver business focused solutions
- Change management experience
- Experience of development and implementation of people plans in a fast paced environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law and implementation in a commercial environment
- Flexibility as this is a field based role with significant travel, including overnight stays, across the UK & Ireland
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- CIPD qualification - desirable
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience and the ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes
- Sound understanding of UK/EU employment law
Please contact the HR department (permanent) if you feel this role is for you.