My client, a global FMCG company, is looking for a well-versed HRBP/Head of HR to play a vital role in the day to day business partnering of Supply Chain and Manufacturing team. The role will make a key contribution to the delivery of HR transformation for the manufacturing site, working alongside a small team of HR professionals to offer a step change HR offering during this period of significant operational change.
As the HR Business Partner you will partner the manufacturing organisation to deliver transformational change for the plant. Working as a key member of the plant leadership team to build capability to lead and manage considerable people and ways of working change. The HR Business Partner will Champion the ongoing development of culture to ensure change is sustainable and embedded.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Required experiences and qualifications:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- CIPD preferred
- Experience of a leadership level stand alone role within a Manufacturing environment
- Experience of delivering significant people change in a unionised environment
- Strong generalist background
- Experience of coaching and challenging leadership teams
Nice to have:
- FMCG Experience
If you would like to apply for the role please can you send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com