We are recruiting for Senior HR Manager for our client in Northamptonshire. As Senior HR Manager you will be reporting into the Head of HR for a well established and growing business.
The role of Senior HR Manager is to take operational accountability for all aspects of HR service delivery and ensuring that our clients people management practices are consistent with our company values.
- Contribute to, and where accountable, define policies and processes that support the client
- Use and understand the HR tools and policies, engaging with internal clients effectively to ensure their use across the organisation.
- Drive consistency of approach across the business in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Work closely with all HR colleagues to ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise);
- Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
The Ideal Candidate
- MCIPD minimum, or equivalent educational achievement (Level 7) plus experience
- Extensive relevant HR experience gained in commercial organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships);
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes;
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development;
- Relevant experience gained of participating on operational and executive committees/boards which govern strategy and decision making;
- Personally credible, can provide examples and referees at senior levels /multiple disciplines across the organisation that validate HR expertise and how strategic aims have been met.
- Hours 9.00am-5.00pm 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Auto enrolment into the pension scheme 5% employee 5% employer
- Employee benefits package
- Parking onsite
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your CV. If you require further information, please contact Esther on.