over 8 years ago
My client are an global business who are a leading name in their field. Having come through a period of transition, they are looking to recruit a senior HR professional into the role of HR Manager at their Merseyside site. This organisation is truly international in its culture and working practices, so a HR professional who can implement global policy and process on a local level, and manage change throughout the business unit is key. Day to day duties will include;
- Leading a team of 4 HR staff, including Business Partners and Administrators
- Implementing the global HR strategy
- Take accountability for all transactional activities including recruitment, compensation and benefits review, employee relations, cross country policy alignment
- Accountability for HR data management
- Implement talent management processes
- Implement performance management processes
- Employee engagement and organisational design
The successful applicant for this role will have previous experience of operating at a senior level, whilst having maintained operational involvement, as this role will involve operational HR work on a day to day basis. You will have the ability to implement and drive HR process such as talent management and performance management, and have the ability to gain 'buy in' for HR from the other business leaders.
You will ideally have lead a small team before and be an excellent communicator. It would also be advantageous to have worked in a large, corporate organisation, ideally within a matrix environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide