Our client in the social housing sector is looking for an enthusiastic HR Consultant/HR Director/Senior HR Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term basis to support the HR and OD Director during a busy period of internal change and transformation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, passionate individual who is seeking a new challenge where they can grow their broad range of experience.
What will you do?
- To work with the Director of HR and OD to deliver the HR Strategy and Transformation Plans and to provide professional advice and support on the full range of HR and OD activities when needed.
- To work with the Director of HR and OD and HR Manager to lead the 'getting the basics right' program.
- Deputize for the Director of HR and OD when needed, providing advice and guidance on HR casework, and employment law issues and manage special projects
- Develop and promote a comprehensive set of HR policies and procedures, protocols and guidance, consistent with effective human resource management and compliance
- Support the development and implementation of human resource business critical initiatives to enhance organisational effectiveness and individual performance
- Working in partnership with HR staff and relevant stakeholders process map all relevant HR processes to make lean and customer/business focused
- Working in partnership with HR staff and relevant stakeholders review and implement a new recruitment process aligned to the company values
- Support HR during business critical times
What will you need?
- Proven experience in delivering internal communications along with excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a high performing project manager and senior manager, including strong planning, organisation and time management along with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst managing priorities
- Excellent communication and people skills with demonstrated effectiveness at varying hierarchical levels
- Versatile with a positive hands on approach and can do attitude
- Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience.
What do we offer?
- £44,300 per annum (subject to experience) plus £5,000 completion bonus
- Car allowance of £371 pcm
- 28 days' annual leave per year
- A contributory pension scheme
- A cash plan healthcare scheme
- Initial training and on-going development
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and develop longer term career prospects
- 36.25 hours per week
The role will suit an experienced HR Manager/HR Director or HR Consultant.
This role will involve travelling around East and West Midlands so the base location is flexible around East Midlands, West Midlands, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire and Lincolnshire.