Our client; a Financial Services Organisation is looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their team.
This is a new role in the team - you will work directly with the Head of HR to provide support across all areas. This role is a true generalist role. You will be exposed to a broad range of work including managing Employee relations, recruitment, training and payroll. You will need to be able to advise people managers within the business on any queries they might have. This role will require strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
My client will need someone who can start very quickly, and so the ideal candidate will be either immediately available or on a short notice period.
What they are looking for:
* A proven generalist background, ideally derived from a Financial / Professional Services organisation
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience
* Strong experience with both ER and payroll
* An ability to manage a number of queries simultaneously, as well as manage competing priorities effectively
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This great role for someone who is looking to build on their experience within financial services in an environment which will allow broad exposure.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.