11 months ago
Impact is a specialist media and communications recruitment consultancy with an enviable client base across many famous media companies and operating across exciting PSLs. Due to our continued success, we have a superb opportunity for an intelligent, driven and experienced Senior Consultant to join our renowned HR Division on an established HOT desk.
We are looking for a talented HR Senior Recruitment Consultant to be part of an exciting, fast moving business that encourages individuality and responsibility, and rewards success. This position will suit someone with big ideas, big ambitions who is looking to realise their potential!
Based in stunning Shoreditch offices we have a great working culture – highly professional, informal with an emphasis on creativity and ambition, all based within a great team environment. We also provide extensive training and monitor ongoing development; our environment is designed to get the best out of our people and creates an atmosphere that complements our client base.
Our Recruitment Consultants have autonomy and ownership within their roles, allowing greater responsibility and in turn huge opportunity for growth and development.
This vacancy is situated within our HUMAN RESOURCES division and will manage HR vacancies across all disciplines for a diverse range of media and retail clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with clients to understand role requirements
- Diligently manage end to end recruitment process
- Source suitable candidates through a range of channels
- Conduct comprehensive interviews to understand candidate requirements
- Develop strong understanding of HR market place to provide advice and guidance to clients and candidates
- Act as career coach and trusted advisory to candidates
- Ambassador for Impact brand and communicate wider offering to clients
- Maximise opportunities for new business development as identified through networking and market research
- Facilitate industry networking events
To apply for this role you must have:
- Agency or In-house Recruitment experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Excellent Relationship builder and experience of building rapport with clients and candidates
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to think creatively
- Experience of senior key stakeholder management
- Excellent time management and be able to organise a busy and varied workload
- Knowledge of the Media or Communications market would be beneficial
- Experience in / or strong understanding of the HR profession