- An excellent senior HR role reporting into the HRD working with key stakeholders in their Nottinghamshire site with additional travel required to sites across the UK
- Working for a company passionate about digital transformation
Established in the 1970's my client quickly became recognised as the go to provider for major customers in the private and not for profit sector. From stock ordering to online training they are able to provide a bespoke one stop shop for all their clients needs. They have grown significantly through acquisition which is the reason the Senior HRBP role has been created.
The Senior HRBP works with the business as a true business partner, building a strong performance culture under pinned by:
- Appropriate organisational and job design
- Ensuring the organisation has the right talent to deliver for today and the future
- Driving performance through a strong understanding of the key business deliverable and metrics
- Ensuring resources are deployed in the most effective way and that they are maximising their people investment
- Reward mechanisms that underpin business performance objectives and are clearly understood
- Understanding and addressing capability needs and gaps
- Delivering an excellent Internal communications programme within the business which supports our employee engagement targets
- Performance management processes
Opportunities for development and learning that deliver a return on investment against other business priorities
- A strong HR professional with a proven track record of delivering results and change in a business going through transformation.
- Candidates with a background in technology/digital transformation would be of particular interest
- Demonstrable drive, energy and passion with an appetite for change and experience of successfully leading change and engaging people on the journey
- A clear thinker and confident decision-maker who is able to demonstrate sound judgement
- Proven strategic and tactical/operational capability.
Competitive basic salary depending on experience of c£75,000