3 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working on behalf of one of our Grimsby based clients looking to recruit a Human Resources Business Partner. This is a truly exciting opportunity working for a market leading energy organisation who are investing significantly in the renewable energy market and who have a strong appetite to further develop their HR business partnering model.
Working as part of the Senior Management Team and working closely with the wider HR team based in London and globally; the focus of the role will be to provide an exceptional and seamless HR Service to the business whilst aligning HR with business strategy. In essence this will be a higher level business as usual role along with the opportunity to get involved in a number of change projects as required.
The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the Grimsby site with some travel to the London and European sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive and deliver the People & Development Strategy, integrating this into the business effectively
- Ensure the smooth and seamless running and delivery of the operational HR across the business units
- Actively engage internal customers and stakeholders to build and encourage strong business partnerships
- Act as 'change agent' leading and facilitating change within the business including acquisitions, redundancies, TUPE etc.
- Coach and support managers and assist with the effective development of high performing teams
- Management of complex ER cases ensuring these are solved fairly, compliantly and in line with legislation
- Responsibility for implementing People Review, Succession and Talent Management, Employee Engagement surveys etc.
- Liaise with the wider HR team including Comp & Bens, Talent, Learning & Development based in London and Europe
- Operate within a matrix model and responding to leaders across the business where HR involvement is required
Elevation HR are looking to speak with commercially astute HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified and CIPD Level 7 Qualified or equivalent
- Successful track record within a similar senior HR Generalist position
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Experience operating within a complex, matrix organisations
- Can demonstrate ability to build on management capability and success through effective development initiatives
- Management of multiple projects at any one time
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close