Our people are at the heart of what we do.
Our global HR team has an exciting opportunity to join the recruitment team on a 12 month maternity cover as Senior Recruitment Advisor. As an experienced recruiter, you will be responsible for direct candidate sourcing on roles of a senior level and partnering with managers across our global offices to provide recruitment advice.
This role will involve:
- Working with hiring managers to develop effective recruitment plans for candidate attraction, including assisting in the writing of effective job adverts and partnering with managers to design and deliver effective assessment methods.
- Direct sourcing candidates for key roles across Taylor & Francis. Placing adverts and candidate messaging in appropriate channels.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the global recruitment team to solve recruitment challenges and partnering with the global HR team on key HR projects.
- A focus on our APAC region - working with the team based in Singapore and India to ensure best practice recruitment in these regions and high levels of candidate attraction.
- Responsible for the operational management of the e-recruitment system, actively managing the talent pool of candidates contained within the system
- Ensuring Taylor & Francis roles are active across social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn), upskilling and supporting line managers where required
- Delivering classroom based and webinar-based recruitment training to hiring managers on a quarterly basis alongside day to day advice.
- Ensuring that the Taylor & Francis recruitment process delivers a high level of candidate experience to both internal and external candidates, looking for ways to improve and enhance the candidate experience at all times.
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous in house recruitment experience (experience in a global company would be helpful)
- Experience of partnering with business stakeholders to support recruitment activities
- Experience of direct candidate attraction across a range of social media channels
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice on interviews and assessment along with relevant legislation regarding recruitment
- Knowledge and experience of e-recruitment systems
- Experience managing a high-volume workload
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship building skills
- High level administrative and coordination skills
This position is a maternity cover position, offered for 12 months.
This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.