An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Reward Analyst based in Brentwood, working for Ford Credit Europe (FCE) who are a global market leader. FCE Bank Plc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company that offers a variety of retail, leasing and wholesale automotive financial products to Ford dealers and their customers.
Headquartered in the UK and operating in 15 countries it also has a 50 percent interest in Forso Nordic AB that provides automotive financial services in Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway. In addition, FCE has a Worldwide Trade Finance division that provides wholesale stocking finance facilities to dealers and distributors in countries where Ford does not have a National Sales Company. The Worldwide Trade Finance division currently operates in over 70 countries.
The role of the Senior HR Reward Analyst is to assist the Manager, Reward to develop and deploy FCE’s remuneration policies in a way which supports FCE’s strategic business priorities and complies with the UK Regulator’s Remuneration Code.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement reward programmes in the UK and European operations, both financial and non-financial
- Have lead responsibility for annual salary review for the European locations below Senior Manager level, liaising closely with the Senior HR Generalist, and coordinate the activity of the Reward Analyst on UK compensation planning as required - Act as the central point of contact for the European locations on reward matters, working in conjunction with the automotive reward team.
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys, review results and make recommendations on pay for performance programmes across FCE, providing costings and keeping track of budgets
- Develop and deploy FCE separation (redundancy) programme terms, and provide operating management with up to date costings to support organisational restructuring
- Analyse and make recommendations on discretionary increases proposals (IBI)
- Support the activities of the FCE Remuneration Committee, including coordinating meeting materials, supporting cycle plan work streams and also special projects
- Collaboration with the FCE Compliance team, and co-ordinator of regulatory reporting: High Earners Report
- Annual Remuneration Disclosure
- Remuneration Policy Statement
- Material Risk Takers Analysis
- Ad hoc regulatory items as required
- Have lead responsibility for the development and analysis of compensation data in respect of employment law projects e.g. UK Gender Pay Audit
- Conduct research for, and provide timely advice to the Reward Manager on, regulatory developments on remuneration matters so that FCE continues to be compliant in a way which is optimal for the business.
- Degree required and ideally CIPD qualification or working toward
- Relevant professional HR experience, preferably within a regulated UK financial services environment with knowledge of compensation structures, processes and competitive benchmarking
- Strong analytical capabilities with excellent attention to detail, enjoys working with numbers and statistics
- Ability to handle sensitive employee data with care and integrity
- Strong process discipline and IT literacy
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Effective in working collaboratively as part of a diverse European team.
- Experience of HAY job evaluation would be beneficial although not essential.
This is a rare opportunity for a Rewards analyst to find a role outside of the London area. In addition, while you will be part of a close working HR team, you will have a high level of accountability and will be working at all levels of the business up to MD level so the ability to influence, persuade and present yourself professionally will be paramount.
For more information please visit their recruitment microsite – hays.co.uk/jobs/ford-credit-hr or contact Louise Butler who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Ford Credit Europe or alternatively please click apply now with your up to date CV
For more information on the role, please visit hays.co.uk/jobs/ford-credit-hr