Our client, an international management consulting firm, is looking for a Workforce Planning Manager to work alongside the Partners and the Head of Staffing on all Resourcing matters for London, Amsterdam and Brussels.
In the role you will be overseeing the resource management / workforce planning, in addition to handling both the short and long-term targets, which includes the ability to be flexible in managing business requirements.
As a Staffing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Staffing and billability of Project Leaders and Principals.
- Lead and contribute to various meetings, including CDC and Career Development meetings.
- Working alongside a global team to manage staffing accordingly.
- Promote cross office staffing when needed.
- Create reports and updates
- Manage additional projects when needed
- 5+ years of suitable staffing/ resource management experience
- Bachelor's Degree with excellent academic achievement
- Great English abilities both in verbal and written communication
- Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership/management abilities
- Global experience
- Experience of Resourcing in the Big4 would be a big win
- Good understanding of the consulting business
- Ability to travel to offices when required
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and increase your exposure within the sector.
To apply/learn more, please contact Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org /