Senior HR Business Partner, 12 Month FTC
London, c£75,000 plus Bonus & Allowance
Our client, a fantastic commercial Property and Construction business are looking to bring in a Senior HR Business Partner to join their London team, on an initial Fixed-Term basis.
You will join the team in a Strategic capacity to cover a Maternity leave. This role will assist in driving through the people and culture agenda for 2020 within the business and will work closely with a client group to drive performance.
You will be a strong and credible business partner used to working with senior populations.
- Design and implement HR initiatives across People space including workforce management, people and development and talent.
- Develop performance management strategies to measure against business performance
- Manage complex employee relations issues as required
- Work with senior stakeholders to execute people plans across the business
- Facilitate coaching for senior individuals
- Aid in designing and implementing the HR strategy for the business for the forthcoming year
- Demonstrable and successful background at a senior HR Generalist level
- Senior influencing experience working with challenging client groups and stakeholders at the Director level
- A degree or CIPD qualification
- Strong strategic and commercial focus in your experience
- Experience of developing and managing key change initatives and strategic work
- Demonstrable business performance improvements
- Experience of working within a large and complex matrix organisation and working at a fast pace.
This role will be a fantastic opportunity for anybody joining the market actively or looking to join a market leading HR function under a great leader. This role may be extended longer or even transition into a permanent role.
Please contact Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org or callfor more details