Senior Learning and Talent Manager
Our client, a leading high-street retailer, are looking for a strong Senior Learning and Talent Manager to sit in their Central London head office.
This role will lead the function globally, as well as manage a team of 4 directly, with more indirect reports located regionally. You will report directly into an excellent Group HR Director and lead the team to deliver the full Learning and Talent agenda.
- Lead and drive the team to deliver the L&D strategy across multiple business functions, tailoring into bespoke solutions where required
- Develop leadership and talent programmes aligned with business strategy
- Work closely to link the Learning and Resourcing functoins to deliver the best talent management offering possible for key internal customer groups
- Implement future talent development programmes for apprentices, graduates and other routes to create of pipeline of early talent.
- Own the induction programme to inspire new starters and create an energised culture
- Create and own a coaching culture to support the business leaders
- Demonstrable significant experience of senior learning and talent positions within the retail environment
- A clear ability and history of working across mulitiple sites and locations to deliver effective Learning and Talent solutions
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- A global outlook with a good understanding of multinational delivery
- A natural coach with the relevant experience and qualifications
- Experience working with buying and merchandiing functoins advantageous
If this is of interest, please call Craig onor for more information.