My client, a growing software technology organisation, is looking for Software Engineering Recruiter to join the growing team. This role will initially be a 6 month FTC but there is a view for this to be made permanent.
* Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
What we would look for:
* Extensive technical sourcing experience, within an in house team, ideally a tech organisation.
* Deep knowledge of technology and the tech industry
* Ability to screen CVs/resumes and identify fit
* Candidate engagement approach with ability to engage passive candidates
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
What you will get in return
* Competitive base salary
* Agile working
* Excellent location and offices in central London
* Lots of ownership from the get go.
* Regular company drinks and socials.
The closing date for applications for this role will be the 7th January. To disuss the role further, please call Hope--******or email -*******