4 months ago
It's more than a Job! It a passion! Kelly Services, Inc. a $5.5 billion global leader in workforce solutions seeks a highly motivated Vendor Management Specialist. This individual will leverage staffing, procurement and supplier management expertise to bring customers a centralized workforce solution.
The Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for a complex or high volume account by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
Location Stockley Park, Uxbridge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment
- Create/assist hiring manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool.
- Screen information on incoming Requisition.
- Perform intake call with hiring managers.
- Broadcast job posting/requisition via e-tool.
- Clarify requisition via Spot Light call or with individual suppliers as needed.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Review resumes.
- Short List candidates and provide high quality candidates to hiring manager.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Help manager select and reject candidate in VMS tool.
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client's needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
- Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and affirmative action guidelines.
- Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery. Metrics include but are not limited to; successful fill rate, cycle time (submittals, work order creation, etc), rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction.
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures throughout multiple levels of the customers and suppliers.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Conduct weekly/monthly Supplier review calls.
- Conduct training to Suppliers and hiring managers.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Prepare and conduct Supplier Summit activity.
- Prepare and conduct Supplier Scorecard Activity.
- Technology Support
- Provide support of Technology when necessary (e.g., update data to resolve timesheet integration errors; provide feedback on processes to improve integration design).
- Support Technology updates.
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Technology: 3+ years' experience in VM role, or a role where the use of web based technology to manage a process was a majority of daily responsibility
HR/Staffing: 3+ years' experience in a role where dealing with full cycle staffing/recruiting practices was a majority of daily responsibility
Understands HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
Product: 1+ years' IT and/or Pharmaceutical recruiting/staffing experience highly preferred.
Intermediate proficiency in:
- Web-based/VMS/ATS technology (examples may include: Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle , SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS , Workday, Coupa, Taleo)
If interested please contact Simon Austin Internal Recruiter EMEA KellyOCG (Apply online only)
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close