Software Trainer – Articulate Storyline
Harpenden, Hertfordshire and Home Based (with extensive national and occasional international travel)
Are you confident in delivering software training to groups of people? Are you an expert in Articulate Storyline and in search of a new challenge? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client helps companies from across the globe to create and deliver outstanding eLearning solutions. Passionate about sharing knowledge, the company teaches customers to use the Articulate suite of authoring tools and supports their journey to competence.
They are now looking for a Trainer to join their dedicated team, working from their office in Harpenden and from home.
- Salary of c£40,000
- Free parking
- Opportunity for international travel
- Join a successful company with a global customer base
- Work from home and in a friendly, growing team at a business centre on a farm
This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver excellent training, enhance your existing expertise and help a varied customer base learn how to create beautiful eLearning solutions.
As a Trainer, you’ll primarily teach delegates to use the Articulate suite of authoring tools. You may also teach instructional design and help customers to implement new learning management systems, depending on your current experience.
When you’re not training, you’ll also have the chance to take on small content development projects, to enable you to hone your skills in the use of Articulate products.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver structured and certified training for customers at our client’s training venue in Harpenden or at customer sites around the UK / overseas
- Provide training remotely via webinars
- Write blogs and contribute to our client’s social media and marketing webinar programme
- Help to create, enhance and maintain courses in the Articulate suite of products
To be considered, you will have:
- Expertise in the Articulate suite of authoring tools or other eLearning authoring tools OR experience of training groups of people in the use of software systems
- An understanding of instructional design and learning principles
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- A full, valid driving licence
- The ability to communicate confidently with anyone at any level, both verbally and in writing
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who’ve worked as a Software Trainer, Trainer, IT Trainer, eLearning Content Developer, Learning Content Developer, Instructional Designer or similar eLearning roles.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a new challenge as a Software Trainer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.