about 1 year ago
Our client is a market-leading provider of Learner Management Systems and is looking for a Software Trainer to deliver training on their software to their clients. Many of their clients will be training providers delivering programmes such as NVQ and Apprenticeships so if you have experience of the administration of or delivery of this type of training that would be useful. You will also need to be willing to work as part of a small team and an expectation that at times be working alone. Therefore you will be a disciplined professional who can manage your own workload.
An interest in working with IT is considered a plus for this position. The ideal applicant will be flexible, enthusiastic and cooperative. The successful candidate should be willing to travel to our head office in East Anglia as required, particularly during the initial induction period. You will also be required to travel within the UK to visit customers at their offices. Full training will be provided.
We deal with a range of vacancies nationally for training providers, if you are an NVQ Assessor, Internal Verifier, Training Manager, Recruiter / Sales Executive, Basic Skills Tutor, ESOL Tutor, Job Search Trainer etc please submit your CV and we will provide details of any suitable vacancies we have in your area. Please remember to include a daytime contact number and your postcode.
Please visit our website for more vacancies *****************************
- Our client is the market leader in learner management systems (LMS).
- They have been established for over 20 years, and have in-depth knowledge of the sector.
- Over 450 leading learning providers and colleges use their system, including some of the country's largest employers.
- Provide a high level of customer service and support to our base of 500 customers during onsite visits and online meetings, also via phone calls and emails
- Analyse customer requirements in order to plan and prepare software training which meets their needs
- Deliver software training (in group and 1-2-1) to our business customers using a variety of training methods
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging online training and training webinars to our customers using Citrix tools
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective internal customer service and software training, collect and analyse feedback to ensure training met requirements of the team
- Assist with the generation, review and update of training materials (including training guides and videos)
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge of our software up to date
- Experience of training in 1-2-1 and group environment
- Preferred experience of face to face training, online training
- Experience in developing training materials in professional style
- Experience in IT / Software industry would be preferred but is not essential
- Highly computer literate
- Confident to learn software as required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to travel within the whole of UK and prepared for occasional overnight stays