3 months ago
As part of the strategic transformation of our HR offering we now seek a number of commercially astute, business focused, outcome orientated HR Business Partners to work as part of the senior management teams within our business units and drive the people agenda.
SALARY: £ 40,000 - £47,000
BENEFITS: Superannuated Pension + 33 days holidays + statutory bank holidays and closure days + discounted PHI & Health Cash Plan
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
THE COMPANY: Strategic HR Business Partners
Our organisation is one of the region’s largest employers with over 10,000 employees.
As the designated HRBP for one of our Milton Keynes Business Unit’s (BU’s) you will be tasked with building and maintaining effective strategic relationships with the senior management teams on all HR & people issues.
Our aim is to move HR from being seen as a purely operational discipline to one that is fundamental and central to the BU’s and thereby helps the organisation achieve its strategic business goals.
Each HRBP will be tasked with becoming a Trusted Advisor to their BU and effect major organisational change through implementing and introducing an Adaptive Organisation Culture by:
PERSON REQUIREMENT - Strategic HR Business Partners
* Chartered Membership of CIPD or another relevant qualification or commensurate experience.
* Strategic HRBP background operating as a true commercial partner through the delivery of value added activity.
* Ability to translate business strategy into clearly defined people plans.
* Substantial experience of driving employee engagement initiatives.
* Experience of leading complex change projects within a large, unionised environment.
* Outcome orientated with strong project management skills.
* Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence both the commercial and HR agenda.
* Skilled at managing resistance to change and the expectations of senior managers.
* Capable of providing senior management coaching, mentoring, guidance and training.
A DETAILED JOB BRIEF WILL BE AVAILABLE TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES BUT IN BRIEF YOU WILL:
* Become a key and active member of the BU leadership team; contributing to and influencing the development and delivery of the unit’s people strategy, including building a strong succession planning and talent management agenda within the unit.
* Working with the business areas to lead transformational change projects ensuring compliance with all legislation, policies and best practice.
* Proactive use of business metrics to help the BU deliver desired outcomes and objectives
* Acting as an effective coach and guide to leaders on how to deliver business outputs, engage as employers, manage people and employee relations issues to build a performance based culture
* Support business leaders to develop their leadership skills and enable them to explore and challenge their thinking by acting as a critical friend.
* Leading and managing HR Advisors, Trainers and/or Administrators to ensure effective delivery of the strategy.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: HRBP, HR Business Partner, Senior HRBP, Senior HR Business Partner, Strategic HR Business Partner, Lead HR Business Partner, Talent & Development, Organisational Development, Learning and Organisational Development, L&OD, Engagement, People Champion, People Strategy, Higher Education, Academia, Retail, Commercial, Manufacturing, Banking, Finance,
Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Strategic HR Business Partner, reference TF1709-48 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close