about 1 year ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with Gripple UK to identify a Talent Acquisition and Development Manager for their business. This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful and growing business and will be responsible for identifying and attracting talent into the Gripple family. In line with the Gripple UK People & Culture 2021 vision, this is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking talent acquisition and development specialist to the team.
If you are experienced in talent acquisition and developing talent pipelines, ideally with a background in HR and a true 'people person' with sound judgement and an ability to recruit against the unique Gripple values and culture, then this exciting new opportunity may be right for you.
What is the role?
The role will include the following responsibilities:
* Devising a talent pipeline strategy to attract the best and brightest talent
* Own the process for creating and publishing job adverts for existing and new roles
* Managing job applications and the entire selection process, filtering CVs and arranging and conducting candidate interviews
* Building a recruitment database and developing relationships nationally
* Liaising with external agencies and negotiating rates
* Managing the apprentice, undergraduate placement and graduate programmes
* Working with senior leaders to anticipate the needs of the business via headhunting and development of a talent pool
* Managing employer branding, the careers website, social media and recruitment marketing material
* Developing and nurturing links with schools, universities and colleges
* On boarding and creating inductions
* Working alongside the rest of the P&C team to ensure we follow fair recruitment practices in line with GDPR
* Involvement in other, wider P&C projects
Who you are
To be considered for the position, it is essential that you have experience in talent pipeline management and recruitment, with experience in HR or working within an employee owned business being a distinct advantage.
You must also be able to offer the following:
* Good business acumen and the adaptability and interest to work within a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience within a Talent or recruitment role ideally in-house
* Exemplary 'people skills' with sound judgement to spot talent and an innate understanding of what makes a 'Gripple person'
* Excellent negotiation, communication and customer service skills
* A naturally tenacious and intuitive mindset
* Excellent interviewing skills with an ability to 'drill down' into what really makes a person tick
* Highly organised
* An ability to relate to, and communicate with people at all levels
* Strong copywriting skills with attention to detail
Who are Gripple?
With currently over 700 employees and around 50% of those based overseas, Gripple manufacture patented, time-saving products into the construction and agriculture markets. They are a truly international business, with 95% of sales exported to over 80 countries worldwide. In 2018, Gripple also won both the EOA 'Employee Ownership Culture' and the 'MX Awards' 'People & Skills' awards. To date, they have been awarded six Queen's Awards for Enterprise.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment